The effective management of budgeting and cost control is crucial for project/process-based organizations. Nowadays, if contemporary organizations want to stay competitive, they are urged to think in terms of process-value added to customers/shareholders. Along this line, budgeting, as well as tracking, controlling; reducing cost represent essential activities to be performed and monitored by organizations as they implement their key processes, activities and operations.
- Integrate the organization’s strategic planning with budgets and processes of cost control
- Explore traditional versus innovative budgetary techniques
- Get to know activity-based budgeting (and costing)
- Explore capital budgeting techniques & cash flows
- Discuss the problems and limitations of budgetary control and look for alternative tools
- Interpret budgets and performance measurement as communication tools
- Link budgetary processes with quality issues and business process improvement.
- Building a Common Financial Language
- Budgeting and Cost analysis
- Traditional vs. advanced techniques in cost-control
- Master Budget, Flexible budgets and Variance Analysis
- Beyond the Budgets: Balanced scorecards
Who should attend
Employees working in banks, companies and other relevant admin positions, for high
school graduates and working in admin and finance position.