Value Added Tax (VAT) is a broadly-based consumption tax assessed on the value added to good and services.
Around 95% of the consumer goods and services will attract VAT which poses a big challenge to business enterprises as they need to prepare themselves for upcoming challenges.
This program is specifically designed to introduce the concept of VAT to the enterprises operating in region. The training will help entities in gaining an insight of upcoming challenges arising from the implementation of VAT, changes in their cash flows, profitability, sales and cost structures.
- Learn all the must-knows of VAT implementation in Bahrain and GCC.
- Learn to plan for VAT, align it with business strategy and foresee challenges
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to review of the VAT framework
- Focus on resolving advanced business issues which involve VAT
- Definition of VAT
- Type of supplies
- VAT accounting
- VAT planning and implementation considerations
- Advanced issues
- Impact on Various Sectors
Who should attend
- Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
- IT and IS Managers
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Department head
- Accounting and Finance Staff
- Tax Manager