The course incorporates career-specific vocabulary and contexts. Each lesson offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. It addresses topics including hotel equipment, bookings, food and beverage services, security issues, and career options. This course is designed for catering and hospitality professionals who want to improve their English communication skills in a work environment.
- Improve Listening and Speaking skills.
- Enhance Reading Comprehension.
- Learn to write letter attractively.
- Module 1: Starter Unit
- Module 2: Meet Our Staff
- Module 3: Welcome!
- Module 4: Hotel Amenities
- Module 5: Family – Friendly Lodging
- Module 6: Valet Service
- Module 7: The Guest Room
- Module 8: Checking In
- Module 9: Meet the Restaurant Staff
- Module 10: Taking A Reservation
- Module 11: Breakfast Service
- Module 12: At the Bar
- Module 13: Meet the Kitchen Staff
- Module 14: Utensils
- Module 15: Food Service Equipment
- Module 16: Food Preparation
- Module 17: Making A Room Reservation
- Module 18: Loyalty Programs
- Module 19: Confirming A Reservation
- Module 20: Housekeeping
- Module 21: Concierge
- Module 22: Airport Transfers
- Module 23: Evacuation
- Module 24: Checking Out
- Module 25: Greeting and Seating Guests
- Module 26: Explaining the Menu
- Module 27: Taking an Order
- Module 28: Room Service
- Module 29: Banquets
- Module 30: Food Storage
- Module 31: Ordering Food Supplies