This qualification is designed to encourage and foster the skills needed for inter-disciplinary working amongst professionals from a variety of backgrounds employed within the business sector.
Participants will be able to:
- To communicate with others in practical, business-oriented situations.
- Use appropriate linguistic markers in communicating with others within a business context.
- The ability to answer phone calls and take messages with confidence.
- Understand the concept of process management through cause and effect and continuous improvement in Business.
- Will be able to write both formal and informal emails and other forms of written communication.
- Unit 1: Business English Basics
- Unit 2: Business English Topics
- Unit 3: Business English Specializations
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in learning language skills and terminology
- Employees working in various governmental and private sectors
- Business owners who wish to develop the basics of English