This course focuses on the strategic aspect of organization management. It emphasizes strategic planning and the creation of comprehensive business strategies that can derive organization sustainability and growth & development.
- Identifies the definition of strategy and strategic process.
- Recognize the levels of strategy.
- Identifies the elements of business vision.
- Identifies the mission and objectives.
- Identifies the strategic group’s analysis.
- To perform SWOT matrix.
- Module 1: Business Strategy.
- Module 2: Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Module 3: Stakeholders or interest groups.
- Module 4: External Analysis.
- Module 5: Internal analysis.
- Module 6: Strategic choice
Who should attend
- Employees working in business posts.
- Newly assigned managers and team leaders.
- Business owners.