The program is designed to meet the practical requirements of all front desk staff and customer service personnel to improve their ability to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Understand the concept and methods of customer service.
- Develop ethics of customer service dialogue.
- Create an atmosphere of familiarity with customers and the public.
- Learn the behavioral patterns of customers and public
Module 1: Effective Customer Care
- Recognize the Importance of Customer Care
- Understand customer perception
Module 2: Customer Excellence
- Differentiate the customer needs
- Types of the customer.
Module 3: Customer Care on the Telephone
- Implement the customer service brand
- Implement customer service in a business atmosphere.
Who should attend
Anyone that works in a business or industrial environment and has direct contact with clients and business correspondence.