Introduce participants to the concept and methods of team building and the importance of developing the spirit of the group among the participants in the working team, using the latest strategies and tools to build effective teams in the manner of activities and experimental training.
- Understand the concept of building the team work.
- Identify the different types of teams and ways of dealing with them.
- Introduce participants to the strategies of managing teams.
- Identify the skills of developing and training teams.
- Identify the main factors for a successful and integrated team work.
- Recognize the importance of good planning for the teamwork.
- Apply effective communication among team members.
- Apply the correct rules in the process of team building.
- The concept of team building.
- The concept of types of collective tasks.
- Objectives of building teams.
- Team characteristics.
- Create and prepare individuals for effective communication within the task forces.
- Developing team skills in achieving effective communication.
- Motivation and stimulation to perform jobs.
Who should attend
- Role playing
- Interactive Discussion Sessions
- Training activities