This program is designed to develop the skills of participants in writing and coordinating reports and messages, by introducing them to scientific foundations and training them in practical ways.
- Learn how to prepare and formulate administrative reports.
- Acquiring statistical skills that enable the preparation of an effective statistical report in a modern technical manner.
- How to avoid common mistakes in administrative writing.
- Module 1: Communication and its relation to administrative writing
- Module 2: The importance of different reports and messages
- Module 3: Types of reports and their respective features
- Module 4: The stages and steps of preparing the report
- Module 5: Characteristics of a good report
- Module 6: The specifications to be met in each type of report
- Module 7: Skill in writing reports
- Module 8: Writing sources and references
- Module 9: How to use MS Word in writing reports
- Module 10: How to use MS Excel in writing reports