Dynamic selling is very important in organizations where highly skilled salespeople can make the difference between an average Company and an outstanding, highly successful Company. Advance relationship management skills that deliver a result is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. With the advancement of software technologies, significant progress has been made in designing and managing systems. These efforts envisage facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus, helps an organization build competitive advantages.
- How to use new selling techniques to get closer to your customers
- How to recognize the primary buying motivators of different customer types
- The ability to convert opportunities into sales will have a direct impact on your business’s profitability
- Execute customer profitability analysis and manage the customer experience
- Use analytics for building company-centered advocacy in the market
- Tactics for the value orientations
- Tactics for the selling discipline
Who should attend
If you are newly appointed to a marketing function or within another function wanting to understand your relationship with the marketing department and help them to contribute more to the marketing strategy, this is the workshop for you. Directors and managers of smaller firms will gain an insight into the value of marketing for their situation.