This course is designed to transform participants into business advisors and high yielding and profit generating relationship managers whom clients rely on and companies’ value. The course shows participants how to build long term, value-based relationships with large accounts, penetrate them for additional business, and maximize the revenue they generate while reducing the time and costs in managing them.
- Define the functions of key accounts and their importance for the commercial organization.
- Identify and prioritize key accounts to measure their profitability and qualify their strategic importance for their company.
- Classify the different levels of customer relationships to enhance the way they interface with customers.
- Develop customer focused plans and strategies needed in the development of key accounts.
- Build core key account competencies to meet the ever-changing challenges in the market.
- Build stronger relationships within the client organization.
- Preempt competition in the account.
- Gain more revenue from the account.
- Follow a disciplined process.
- Emphasized careful planning and innovative thinking, not data collection and input.
- Plan regularly: revisit your plan at regular intervals or when circumstance change.
Who should attend
key account managers and sales account managers, this course is targeted at cross functional personnel who seek to understand modern customer management practices to improve cross functional support and develop personal careers in key account planning.