Succession planning has been identified as a key issue that “keeps CEOs awake at night”. Organizations that implement effective succession planning and career development ensure business continuity while motivating and retaining their talent. In the GCC region it is a key driver of localization by ensuring that there are strategies in place to meet our challenging localization targets.
- Identify critical positions and critical people within your organization
- Identify people and strategies to ensure business continuity
- Develop a succession plan to ensure the continued flow of qualified people to take up critical positions and replace critical people for the future
- Highlight development needs for successors
- Write an effective succession plan policy
- Prepare a career development plan
- Succession Planning and External Market Forces
- Compiling the Succession Plan
- Career Development
- Impact on HR and Organizational Processes
- Implementation of The Succession Plan and Career
- Development Plan
Who should attend
This course has been specifically designed for all management professionals with an interest in ensuring business continuity and improving performance, motivation, and loyalty of employees. It is an essential course for Department Heads, Directors, Senior Managers, and Section Heads. HR Professionals, People Development Officers, and Career Development Specialists.